The most popular choice for students willing to study Ayurveda course is BAMS colleges in Bangalore. Bangalore which is also fondly known as “Namma Bengaluru”, is home to 11 private Ayurvedic medical colleges. All the Ayurvedic colleges in Bangalore are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science. Many BAMS colleges in Bangalore are known for their quality education with the best clinical exposure.
Students who are interested in admission to BAMS in Ayurveda colleges in Bangalore can find all details in the below section. List of the Ayurvedic colleges in Bangalore and the details about the private BAMS college fees in Bangalore, ranking of AYUSH NEET counseling, reviews, campus facilities, and seat metrics to apply for BAMS admission in Bangalore is made available.
About Bangalore City
Bangalore, officially known as Bengaluru is the capital of the Karnataka state. It is the third-most populous city in India. Bangalore usually enjoys a more moderate climate throughout the year. Hence, students from any part of the country are able to adjust and adapt easily to the change from home climate. City is known as the “Garden City of India ” because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Apart from having multi-ethnic and cosmopolitan character, Bangalore is also a home to many premier educational and research institutions.
Transport & Connectivity
Bangalore city is well connected with most of the major cities of the other states through train, bus, and by air.
- Air- Bangalore city is served by Kempegowda International Airport, located at Devanahalli area, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. KGIA is the third-busiest airport in India after Delhi and Mumbai in terms of passenger traffic and the number of flights.
- Train- Bangalore is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. There are four major railway stations in the city: Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station, Bangalore Cantonment railway station, Yeshwantapur junction and Krishnarajapuram railway station. Regular trains are available to most of the major cities.
- Road-Bangalore is well connected with various cities via an excellent network of state and private buses. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) connects the city with maximum nearby cities. There are several private bus services which connect to major cities of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhrapradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala.
Medical Education In Bangalore
Bangalore is home to many educational and research institutions and has played a significant role in the contribution towards skill development. Bangalore is considered to be one of the educational hubs in India. Medical courses in Karnataka are offered under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is located in Jayanagar.
Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Ayurvedic Medical College
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College
- Hillside Ayurvedic Medical College
- Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Research
- KTG Ayurvedic Medical College
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College
- SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital
- Shri Kalabyaraveswara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College
- Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College
- Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research
- Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital