BAMS colleges in Belgaum are a popular choice for the students willing to study Ayurveda course in Karnataka. KLE University which is one of the most famous and India’s First Ayurveda Institution with NAAC & NABH accreditation is located in Belgaum city. Apart form that, 8 other Aurvedic colleges in Belgaum are situated in different locations.
These Ayurvedic medical colleges in Belgaum are situated in Inchal, Ghataprabha, Bailhongal, Nipani, Chikodi, Ankli, Harugeri and Sankeshwar. In 2019, many students have opted for BAMS admission in Belgaum. Details of the Ayurveda colleges in Belgaum, BAMS seat intake, CCIM permission status, AYUSH counselling cut-off rank is mentioned below. We have also covered the details of All India quota BAMS fees and BAMS admission procedure though merit and management quota in Ayurvedic medical colleges in Belgaum.
About Belgaum City
The city of Belgaum is located on the northern side of the state of Karnataka. It is rich in natural and agricultural resources and is developing to become a smart city.
As Belgaum is an important region of trade and commerce, it is an important place for many business activities.
Ayurveda Colleges in Belgaum
- Sri Shivayogeeshwar Rural Ayurvedic Medical College
- KLE University BMK Ayurved Mahavidhyalaya
- J G Co-Op. Society`s Ayurvedic Medical College
- SGV Ayurvedic Medical College
- Dhanwantari Ayurvedic Medical College, Nipani
- Acharya Deshbhushan Ayurvedic Medical College
- Shri Siddhivinayak Rural Ayurvedic Medical College
- Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College
- Dr N A Magdum Ayurvedic Medical College